The Institute of Cyber Security for Society (iCSS) has published the fifth issue of the iCSS Newsletter. Every quarter iCSS send out a roundup of the latest news, activities, and events iCSS think members of iCSS, external colleagues and organisations will be interested in.
In this issue:
- Learn about our new research projects
- Hear the latest news, and learn about our new team and institutional members
- Read about some our research and public engagement work
- Add some dates to your diary for our upcoming conferences and events
- Answer a call for papers or participation.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, would like to contact iCSS, share your news, or subscribe to this newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
They maintain an archive of past newsletters on the website: cyber.kent.ac.uk.