GOETEC is a not for profit consortium carrying out activity on behalf of the members, raising funds through membership and other activities to cover it’s running costs.
GOETEC benefits include:
- Knowledge sharing between institutions creating shared regional knowledge and trust.
- Formal relationships with broader public sector, county and local authorities, education organisations, health trusts and emergency services. Including representation on Kent Connects (joint membership).
- Facilitated access to KPSN services (https://kpsn.net/)
- Events including “Chatham house”, members and open events.
- Shared training opportunities
- Communities of interest:
- Business Security Cyber
- Best practice sharing
- Member’s forums
- Directors’ forum
- Operations forum
GOETEC aims to represent and promote the interest of IT and related professionals from public sector organisations including HE and FE institutions.