The Operations Forum provides an opportunity for technical managers from our member institutions to meet and discuss common topics or challenges that affect the institutions within a supportive regional forum.
- To provide a forum where technical managers can discuss opportunities and challenges.
- To give an opportunity for sharing across institutions at the operational level.
- Provide new members with an opportunity to access the best practice and knowledge at the operational level.
- 1 hour every quarter (months tbc).
- Chatham House rules and confidentiality.